Tuesday, January 10, 2012

That Dog or in my case DOGS! Plural for sure

Just to let you all know I have definitely been without company!! Meet my kids!

Meet Snapple Chicken Cloer
Breed: Dapple Daschund
Color: Graey Brown, and Black
Favorite Food: Watermelon and Peanut Butter frosty paws
Best Friend: Maverick (the dog next door)
Favorite place to sleep: My mommas Neck
Favorite Pastime: Stealing everyone elses toys and bones
Nicknames: Snickels, Nickels, Napple, Snickies



Meet Stewart Little Cloer
Breed: Rat Terrier Chihuahua
Color: Black and Grey
Favorite Food: Anything
Best Friend: I'm Old and angry Dog no FRIENDS
Favorite place to sleep: under all the covers
Favorite Past Time: Sleeping and snorting like a pig
Nicknames: Stu-doo, Doo Doo





Meet Sylva Peaches Cloer
Breed: Beagle Lab Mix
Color: Black and White
Favorite Food: Anything!!!
Best Friend: Maverick & Ellie
Favorite place to sleep: On top of mom
Favorite Pastime: Digging, Jumping, and Digging
Nicknames: Sizo


These dogs make sure that I am good. They are such snuggle bugs! I am so thankful for these guys. They make the nites not seem so lonely. 

Seriously though I have been doing well. I know you all are praying. I have been able to sleep through the nite and been able to do it without my mind reealing. God has helped me be still! He has given me a peace at nite that surpasses all understanding. 

David and I have gotten to talk over skpe and on the phone. Today I went and had Tea with my sweet g-mom and we skyped with David. G-mom was thrilled to be able to see and talk to him. I heart technology!!

Signing off 

The Wife

1 comment:

  1. Maverick and Ellie's momJanuary 11, 2012 at 5:57 AM

    Maverick and Ellie love them, too!

    ReplyDelete