
The Dogs and I have settled in nicely! We all miss him soo much. They proved that to me tonite. And well here's the story
So I almost lost it... But I stopped myself. So tonight I was editing photos and the heat came on. The Dogs thought that it was the Garage Door opening. They were so excited and anticipating their Daddy to walk through the door.
Sylva was whining and jumping on the door. I caught it on video. It was sooo precious. They are definitely missing him as much as I am. It was a nice reminder of how dogs have emotions and loyalties.
Sylva sat at the door for like 10 minustes waiting and waiting.
She finally turned and looked at me with her big sad eyes like she could not understand why he never came in.
You can see the video in the post Above!
Signing off!
The Wife


No comments:
Post a Comment