Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seattle Bound

Hello all.

So Saturday I got the first exposure to a 6hr flight aross the country to Washington State. Attached are some photos from 30K feet of the mountain ranges of Washington State as we were flying over.

The next photo is my kit for getting through a 6hr flight:
The Hobbit (cant wait to see the film in Dec 2012)
I-Phone
and a cold drink (relax its just coke....really...just coke)
I want to thank my wife for packing my bags with 2 weeks of wrapped gifts to open each day of my trip. Lindsay you are an awesome wife.

I cannot go into much detail about my duties here as I am in a classifed area, but I am doing some really cool stuff, and thats all I saying.

Thats all for now.
God bless you all,
QM3 Cloer

No comments:

Post a Comment