Saturday, June 11, 2011

Double Booked

So YES I am missing David, but I had quite a day and it kept my mind off the fact that David is not here.


Today was an amazing day! I get double and sometimes triple booked for photo sessions but not generally for weddings. Shot By Cloer had the privelage to do 2 weddings today. One word for both "AMAZING." Both couples were absolutely Beautiful! Can I just say I love My Job! Getting to capture people in the moments that mean the most to them is such an honor. I also get to shoot with a super talented lady, Rebecca Setzer. She and I have known each other for years!! We have a blast together! This is a cute shot she got today when we were checking light and a fun one of me in action!

Signing off!
The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment