Hi Friends & Family!
So David & I are doing quite well and thoroughly enjoying Married Life, yes even after 4 years! Being married to your best friend certainly has it's advantages! Spending each day together is an amazing gift that I do not take for granted! We found out this past December that David had made the infamous "LIST" which we know as you are 99.9% getting deployed! And sure enough he has gotten orders and will be departing in December. So I know what your thinking, yes I can handle and yes I can make it! And so can he! God has started such an amazing work in us and I know He will use this time to strengthen us and well if we can do this we can do anything!
Sidebar: Every year David has to do 2 weeks for the navy of some kind of work or training. This year he is heading to Seattle to help with some environmental stuff. I figure this will be a good time for me to get a feel for him being gone. So Stewie, Snapple, & Sylva and I will do our best to get along with out him. Of course we will Skype with David and talk on the phone. How cool that this day in age we can see each other even if we are miles apart. Skype I am sure will be very near and dear to me once he actually ships out.
We hope that this blog will keep you updated on how we are doing whether we are close or apart!
The Wife,
Lindsay
No comments:
Post a Comment