Monday, June 6, 2011

Motivated 06/06/2011

6:30 am I hit the ground running literally. My Sweet beagle/lab mix Sylva and I went for a 1.5 mile run this morning. Sylva has a tendency to get bored in the backyard (yes she has plenty of safe toys) and she likes to DIG. I mean ankle breaking holes LOL. So I looked up things we could do to help bring this to stop or lessen it. One things was to make sure they are getting enough exercise. So a run in the morning and a run at nite it is. I need the exercise too so this is a good fix.

I also started a food and exercise journal so I can track my progress. At the end of July I want to run in the Bel Cher 5k in Asheville. So I thought tracking myr progress would be fun. It's always fun to see where you began.

So Day one Success! No new holes and old holes are not bigger! Yay Sylva! And Yay ME!!
I think she may be a little worn out! Such a sweet girl! She so far is loving our runs together

Well it's time for this runner to go to bed... hmmm hopefully the Hubby will skype me soon.... Yaaawwwwn because this girl is sleepy. And 6 am will come early for me and Sylva.

Signing Off 

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment