So on Monday I started a New Diet, But I hate to call it that... so lets say it is a life style change! I am now 2 days with no Soda and by the end of today 3 days! Woohoo! I am running 1.5 miles in the morning and evening (with Sylva of course, and BTW show LOVES our runs), strength & ab training at nite, and drinking tons of water! It's great when you get see immediate results! I am down 2.5 lbs! YAY me!!
I am using this great phone app called "My Fitness Pal" It tracks everything from your calorie intake, exercise etc... You can download it to your phone or do it online at
www.myfitnesspal.com
You should check it out! It is flippin amazing!
Have a great Wednesday!
Signing off,
The Wife
You go girl! So proud :) When I am able to take Grace jogging, I will have to join you for some runs!
ReplyDelete