So exactly one year ago today David's Boots landed on American Soil! Hard to believe it's been a year and hard to believe I never finished out deployment tale! So I guess I will let all of you know, it was sooooo amazing to finally have David in the USA.
I left on the November 13 to bring my Sailor home. On my way to go get David, my mind was racing and my heart was all a flutter! I had so many peoples voices in my head. How would our marriage be, would it be awkward, will he be different, would I be different, what will the adjustment be like, would things be like the way they were…. you get the point.
The moment I saw him, I knew everything would be fine, he grabbed me and swung me around in the biggest bear hug! And well we had no problems of awkwardness or shyness… We fell into step so well, it was like we had never been apart. We spent a few days in Norfolk while David did his check out stuff and then we headed home!
David had all kinds of fun surprises waiting on him when he got home. I had a flag pole installed with the American Flag and the Nay Flag.
I revamped his Man Cave! I put al his posters and got him Home Theater Seats. Our neighbor Jimmy had the New Call of Duty Ready for him!
We visited lots of family and friends and got to surprise many of them!

The cutest thing was the dogs reaction to him coming home! They sure missed their Daddy!!
Click the Link below to see it!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151175734923640&l=2115772943652332786

Many of you know, but David write me 270 love letters for the year he was away, each one of them had a puzzle piece in it. David carried the last piece with him. How good to have the final piece of the puzzle and my heart home!!!
David and I have enjoyed being together again so much. We went to Playa Del Carmen Mexico for a week in December. It was so much fun to relax,explore and travel together. This year has flown by and David and I haven't missed a beat. We are stronger people because of this experience and our marriage is stronger then ever!!
Signing off the,
The Wife
I left on the November 13 to bring my Sailor home. On my way to go get David, my mind was racing and my heart was all a flutter! I had so many peoples voices in my head. How would our marriage be, would it be awkward, will he be different, would I be different, what will the adjustment be like, would things be like the way they were…. you get the point.The moment I saw him, I knew everything would be fine, he grabbed me and swung me around in the biggest bear hug! And well we had no problems of awkwardness or shyness… We fell into step so well, it was like we had never been apart. We spent a few days in Norfolk while David did his check out stuff and then we headed home!
David had all kinds of fun surprises waiting on him when he got home. I had a flag pole installed with the American Flag and the Nay Flag.
I revamped his Man Cave! I put al his posters and got him Home Theater Seats. Our neighbor Jimmy had the New Call of Duty Ready for him!
We visited lots of family and friends and got to surprise many of them!
The cutest thing was the dogs reaction to him coming home! They sure missed their Daddy!!
Click the Link below to see it!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151175734923640&l=2115772943652332786

Many of you know, but David write me 270 love letters for the year he was away, each one of them had a puzzle piece in it. David carried the last piece with him. How good to have the final piece of the puzzle and my heart home!!!
David and I have enjoyed being together again so much. We went to Playa Del Carmen Mexico for a week in December. It was so much fun to relax,explore and travel together. This year has flown by and David and I haven't missed a beat. We are stronger people because of this experience and our marriage is stronger then ever!!
Signing off the,
The Wife


No comments:
Post a Comment