Back in November we had another deployment party fot David. This time it was in Greemsboro, so all our friends and family could wish him well. My amazing friends and Bosses helped getting the food catered! It was delicious! My dear friend Joe Parker from JP's cupcakery donated his famous cupcakes! They were a huge HIT!! How can I forget, My mother made her famous chocolate chip cookies, they are amazing! If you have had them you probably would agree! They are David's favorite cookies. What a precious time with family and friends. David and I can't express how much we appreciate all of you who came and the outpouring of love from each person that came. I know that it was an encouragement to David. Please be in prayer for him as his world is about to be turned upside down. Please also pray as to how God will use him to further His kingdom. Thank you Rebecca Setzer for capturing the evening so once again I could just be the wife and not the photogrpher!
Signing off!
The Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment