Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines...

This Valentines of course was different. One David is 8hour ahead so Valentines came earlier for him.  David and I usually get Breakfast at Ihop or Panera on valentines. Which is a treat, because rarely do I get out of bed that early. This Valentines David and Skyped... I was waiting on my valentine flowers to arrive. Funny that his is how we will spend time together for the next year. Let me tell you our communication skills at least verbal are going to be amazing by the end of this. The time we have is so short especially with the time difference. So you listen more carefully and are much more intentional with your words.


David of course being the sweet and precious husband he is... Sent me Flowers, Gave me a SWEET Card, and I haven't showed it off officially but he gave me two new wedding bands. They are beautiful and look like they were meant to go together! They are my Valentines and 5 year anniversary Gift.


There is love that swells the heart so full it splits and leaks an aching joy.
I never want to say good bye and I can’t imagine this ever ending and who am I to have lived having been known, the Adam knowing Eve? I lay by his rib, of his rib, and I rise and fall with his breathing. Familiarity breeds boredom only to the blind.
And the real see-ers know the worth of vows worn polish smooth with all the days
One can become true one and God knows the mystery.
www.aholyexperience.com
anne voskamp

Signing off!
The humbled and loved wife!

1 comment:

  1. Aww too sweet!! Love you both!!
    The Palmers

    ReplyDelete